Vaccine Whistleblower: New vaccine causes sterility in 97% of women!



 Add to 

  Share 

  Download 

516 views



  Report

admin
3 months ago

Comments

admin
Okay, even if that is their goal to reduce the population. What if something goes terribly wrong (which usually does when people fuck around with mother nature). Lets say they inject the whole world with the vaccine. And lets say 97% of all women and men become sterile. What if that sterilization DNA/RNA/protein jumps into those remaining 3%? That would cause total human extinction.